Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Much has happened since my post last week. Thanks to Jerry Ellis and Terry Charlton (and Debbie Gilmer the week before), we are within $750 of our goal. But the deadline is the end of the week. That's only $150 per day left to raise.

So please make your donation today and shoot me an email with letting me know that you've donated (and the amount). Use attached the form or go to http://coenet.org/donate.shtml. There you can click to donate online using a credit card or download a Personal Contribution Form to mail in a check. Then let me know that you've done it.

I know we can do it. We make our goal every year, and the need is as great as ever.

Please also pass this message on to your colleagues who may not be watching the listserv.

--Alan Parks, David Megquier, Darylen Coté and Karen Keim, your Fair Share Challengers