Al, I made a direct contribution.  Hope all is well with you!

Jerry

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:22 AM Alan Parks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Friends and Colleagues,

A shout out to Debbie Gilmer of Syntiro. She is the first to make an additional donation toward the Fair Share Challenge. You come through every year! Thanks, Debbie!

Fair Share is ending soon, so please consider making your donation today. We still have a long way to go to reach our goal. Use attached the form or go to http://coenet.org/donate.shtml. There you can click to donate online using a credit card or download a Personal Contribution Form to mail in a check. Then let me know that you've done it.

Please also pass this message on to your colleagues who may not be watching the listserv.

--Alan Parks

P.S. Best wishes to UB folks as you prepare for your summer programs. And I hope all your ETS, GearUp and UB students end the academic year with full honors!