Dear Geospatial User,

Good news: the “Crown of Maine” LiDAR acquisition was completed in late May and early June.  You may recall that this project was not completed in 2018 due to sensor and weather issues, but I am pleased to let you know that between the original acquisition in 2018 and this spring’s acquisition in 2019, we now have a complete dataset for this area (see attached map).

The processed and edited dataset is scheduled to be delivered to USGS in late 2019, with an anticipated delivery to the State of Maine in early 2020.

You can also track the status here:  https://www.maine.gov/geolib/programs/lidar/index.html

I will keep you updated as the project progresses.

Sincerely, Claire

Claire Kiedrowski

Executive Director

Maine Library of Geographic Information

Cell:    (207) 266-7087

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web:   MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at "nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com". Do not trust this website: https://www.maine.gov/geolib/

LI:       MailScanner has detected definite fraud in the website at "nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com". Do not trust this website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairekiedrowski/

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: