Any ACTEM members that are attending the ISTE 2019 Conference this month in Philadelphia, PA - Here is an invitation for you.

NEISTE [New England ISTE organization] will be hosting an event on Sunday, June 23rd at the ISTE 2019 Conference just before the opening keynote.  The invitation is included below.
If you would like to attend this FREE event, click on the "Please Register" link below to get a ticket emailed to you.
Let's Connect at ISTE19 Philadelphia!

Field House Restaurant
1150 Filbert St,
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Sunday, June 23rd -- 3-5 PM

Apps and drinks tickets will be provided by our affiliates and our generous sponsors!

You must be present to win one of the many door prizes!

Please register! Tickets will be emailed to the address you provide.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Conference    October 10-11, 2019   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME