The June 2019  issue of ACTEM's Connected Educator will be in members mailboxes soon and is now available online at the following links:

June 2019  - PDF Version

------------------

This issue includes...
- Changing of the Guard - Newly elected ACTEM Officers
- A Message about our Past President - Dennis Crowe
- Gearing Up for ACTEM 2019
- ACTEM 2019 Keynotes
- Book Review:  Learning Transformed (by Thomas Murray, ACTEM 2019 Keynote)
- Maine & ACTEM members presenting at ISTE 2019
- CoSN 2019 Driving Innovation: Accelerators Report
- Leverage Learning 2019
- The Heart of Accessibility is Universal
- Spring Leadership Conference 2019 Recap
- Sage Advise
- Maine DOE News
- Summer Professional Development opportunities (USM Summer Tech Institute & Biddeford Google Summit)
- Upcoming Events, Software News and more

The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy deadline for the September 2019 Connected Educator is Aug. 15th.  Articles, photos and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be emailed to [log in to unmask]

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Conference    October 10-11, 2019   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME