The Boothbay Information Center is looking for someone to help support
their new (unpublished) Wordpress site and train a primary member to
administrate the backend and help them go live.  The site content is pretty
set up, they need help navigating their plugins and setting up their member
directory.

If anyone knows someone with the knowledge of Wordpress and looking for
some freelancing this summer, they would be grateful.  I was told they do
have money to pay someone, so it's not volunteer work.

Please contact me directly ASAP if you or someone you know is interested
and I will connect you with the primary contact.

--
Best,
Abby

…………
Abby Manahan
Boothbay Region Learning Technology Coach