<https://gph.is/197SZVb>

*Laurie Delaney, M.S.Ed.*
MSAD 6 Elementary Technology Coach
Hollis Elementary and H.B. Emery Jr. Memorial School
Hollis & Limington, Maine

Visit my website
<https://sites.google.com/bonnyeagle.org/lauriedelaney/home> and follow me
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/lauriedelaney_>: @lauriedelaney_

--
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any

MSAD #6 -
Bonny Eagle Schools
Buxton - Hollis - Limington - Standish - Frye Island,
Maine
Helping all students to reach their full potential