Hello Everyone

Thank you to all of the people who have provided testimony in support of the bill. The public hearing went well and I will be attending the work session this afternoon. There is still time for you to submit testimony via the on line tool. It won't be published but the committee members will get copies. It doesn't have to be extensive and you can do it via the website w/o creating a document or formal letter.

I will let you know how the session went. If it is positive our next step will be elbowing our way to the general fund tough for a little piece of the pie. Crumbs actually, but the big hogs are pretty good a licking the plate clean.

Wish us luck and please send the committee a note of support for the bill if you can!

Respectfully,
Joe Young
GIS Consulting
207-931-7626
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: