1. Podcast “Their Own Devices” is a great resource.  Moderators are an IT
security expert and a physician who specializes with teens.  They are
married to each other, have a teen son, and interview all sorts of
professionals, parents, and kids.  They toss around all sorts of deep
subjects related to teens and tech use, common fears, unanswered questions,
and so on.

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/their-own-devices-marc-groman-and-david-no2vr7AS51V/

2. Interview 12 year olds.  They’re so insightful and often still willing
to share their thoughts with adults.

Sarah

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile & probably written by Siri, so please read
phonetically.