Thank you Jodi, Abby, and Seth!

I found openbadges.org, which seems to be about sharing badges so they can be seen outside the issuing source.

I’m also looking into bloomboard.com and badgr (which has a free option…)

Much appreciated – I think this could help our fall new staff training!

~Esther

Technology Integrator

Apple Teacher, Google Certified Educator Level 1 & 2

Oceanside High School, Rockland, ME 207-596-2010

Oceanside Middle School, Thomaston, ME 207-354-2502