To me the one they didn’t call should have been the DQ.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2019, at 11:27 PM, Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Unless the NCAA, after reviewing the call(s), imposes supplemental discipline and says he (they) sit out the next game.

Trivigno got away with one.

Joe LaCour
Sent from my Mobile phone

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019, 11:23 PM Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
No.  They were game misconduct penalties.  Suspensions are issued for game disqualifications

Sent from my iPad