Well, the results shredded by predictions, starting with St Cloud going
all the way.  I don't usually enter the contests and this is a major
reason why.  I will say had a great time watching a lot of great hockey,
and was geatly impressed by
UMass.  How about a new contest with just the Frozen Four?   Worst I can
do there is 0-3.

Tom Rowe
Sometimes I use big words I don't full understand
in order to make me seem more prosopagnosic.