Spiral Galaxy

STAR DOME ASTRONOMY

Starts Tuesday, April 23, 2019
7:00 - 900 p.m.
Six Tuesday evenings

So….

You’ve always wanted to learn astronomy, but were not sure how to begin.  The Southworth Planetarium invites you to enroll in our basic astronomy course.    Each Tuesday evening from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. (for six weeks), explore the night sky and the Universe beyond it.

Learn how to read star charts, use planispheres, identify constellations and track planetary motions.  We also discover how stars work, live and die.    We conduct each class in both a lecture and our star dome theatre, hence the class title.

The more we learn about our fascinating Universe, the more amazing and complex it becomes.   Discover its wonders for yourself in both the classroom and our star dome theatre.

   ENROLLMENT:  $75.00

                          ($55.00 for members)

Call 207-780-4249;  e-mail  [log in to unmask] for more information.