Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to take this opportunity with you to work on proposals to Explore New Aquaculture Opportunities and develop Advance Aquaculture Collaborative Programs.

Submissions for both calls must be submitted by Maine Sea Grant, therefore proposals to both FFOs are subject to UMaine Office of Research Administration's timelines - please see timeline specifics for each below.

For NEW opportunities: We suggest that you:

(1) reach out by 22 March to discuss your collaboration with someone in the Maine Sea Grant program (2) work with Maine Sea Grant staff to submit your Letter of Intent by 26 March (3) have your complete draft budget, justification (specifying 50% match) and draft narrative to Maine Sea Grant by 2 April (4) work with Maine Sea Grant and UMaine ORA to complete the grants.gov submission by 24 April

For COLLABORATIVE opportunities: We plan to approach this in two ways as our capacity allows.

I. Maine Sea Grant will lead one proposal. We are working on the proposal details and envision involving a later statewide request for proposals to form a Sea Grant-led collaborative.

II. If you have other ideas for this FFO please:

(1) reach out by 29 March to Gayle or Beth to discuss your collaboration with the Maine Sea Grant program (2) work with the Maine Sea Grant Program to submit a Letter of Intent by 15 April (3) work with the Maine Sea Grant Program to complete a draft budget, justification (specifying 50% match) and draft narrative to be submitted by 24 April (4) work with Maine Sea Grant and UMaine ORA to complete the grants.gov submission by 15 May

We look forward to hearing from you,

Gayle

--
Gayle B. Zydlewski