Thanks all, Katherine Lualdi had the connection and did the heavy lifting.  Thanks for the acknowledgement, there was barely time to go into much detail but I think it went well!  Here's the link. -L

https://www.mainepublic.org/post/college-readiness-programs-help-high-school-students-who-need-extra-help-preparing-college

#trioworks
Lynn Ploof-Davis
Director of TRIO Programs