I had the same thing happen also - luckily, the new house owners had not
sent the tickets back.

I wrote back to the NCAA (after they confirmed where they sent the tickets
to) expressing my displeasure with the whole process, including their
toll-free number which led to some very unhelpful people.

-Jeremy.