Dear ACTEM members,

Through our Teach Wonder partnership with Wonder Workshop, we are able to extend a special offer to Maine schools. For orders placed on or before March 28 for any of their education bundles or the Teach Wonder Bundle  Wonder Workshop will be hosting a full-day in-person PD workshop to help you get going at no additional cost. ACTEM will host at least one workshop at it’s Gorham office, and will work with Wonder Workshop to host additional days in other parts of the state as appropriate. We anticipate that the Gorham workshop will take place in late April.

Eligibility:
PD Workshops Registration:
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact either myself or Jeff Mao.

Thanks!
Gary
-------

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference    April 24, 2019   •   Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME