Dear ACTEM members,

Through our Teach Wonder partnership with Wonder Workshop, we are able to
extend a special offer to Maine schools. For orders placed on or before
March 28 for any of their education bundles
<https://store.makewonder.com/collections/special-offers-for-the-classroom> or
the Teach Wonder Bundle <http://actem.org/page-1752454>  Wonder Workshop
will be hosting a full-day in-person PD workshop to help you get going at
no additional cost. ACTEM will host at least one workshop at it’s Gorham
office, and will work with Wonder Workshop to host additional days in other
parts of the state as appropriate. We anticipate that the Gorham workshop
will take place in late April.

Eligibility:

   - Purchase a Teach Wonder Bundle OR Purchase any of Wonder Workshop’s
   Education Bundles on or before March 28, 2019.
      - Education Bundle Prices are reduced by as much as 20% — please see
      https://store.makewonder.com/collections/special-offers-for-the-classroom
      - For Teach Wonder Bundle discount codes, please see
      https://teachwonder.wufoo.com/forms/actem-teach-wonder/
   - For Education Bundle purchases with 6 or more Dash/Cue robots, schools
   may send 1 teacher per 6 to the PD workshop.
   - For Teach Wonder Bundle purchases or Education Bundles with fewer than
   6 Dash/Cue robots, schools may send 1 teacher per bundle to the PD workshop.

PD Workshops Registration:

   - After your purchase, please email  Jeff Mao at [log in to unmask] to
   register.

If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact either myself
or Jeff Mao.

Thanks!
Gary
-------

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  April 24, 2019   •
 Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*