I forgot to add, if you do donate, please let me know so I can have an up to the minute record of our 10 for 10 memberships! Thank you!

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 9:58 PM Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask] wrote:
Hello MEEOA!

We are currently still *five* 10 for 10 memberships short of being able to send someone to Policy Seminar for free! We are so close to our goal, so if you have donated this year already, please consider matching that donation with an amount that would put you at $100! If you have not donated yet, please consider making a 10 for 10 donation - to count towards our ability to send someone to Policy for free, the pledge needs to be made by Feb. 15th. The link for the donation site is below.

Thank you in advance for your help and hard work!

https://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/My_Account_COE/Donate_to_COE/iMIS/Fundraising/GiveNow.aspx?hkey=eecdfda4-9f46-4983-93e4-1b6171d4f0de

Andrew Henry
Maine Educational Talent Search
Central Region Advisor