Thanks for the report Sara.  That Odeen Tufto is really something. I would love to see him play.

Odeen (we knew him as "Peter") sat in front of me in Mariucci Arena for about 15 years. Cute little kid. Evidently he got the best hockey genes in the family. He scores pretty consistently.

I hope he stays for 4 years!

Carol
Go Gophers!!!