THE USM SOUTHWORTH PLANETARIUM
207-780-4249     www.usm.maine.edu/planet
70 Falmouth Street     Portland, Maine  04103
43.6667° N                   70.2667° W
Altitude:   10 feet below sea level
Founded January 1970

ASTRONOMY A LA CARTE  # 3: Winter/Spring Night Sky
Monday, February 11, 2019    7:00 p.m.

Two things:   As loath as we are to devastate you spiritually,
the DA is on an unexpected hiatus until Monday.  All is well,
except that life has sprouted 18 tentacles as opposed to the
usual eight.

Also.....we invite YOU to attend the Astronomy a la Carte on
Monday night at 7:00 p.m.  Ordinarily, I'd write a long winded,
bombastic, highly exaggerated and largely pointless announcement that expresses in 2000 words that which could be concisely summarized in about 110.
This time, I only have time for highly exaggerated

Give me 1.5 hours in the star dome theatre and I will give you
a comprehensive tour of the night sky and every nook, cranny and
corner of this staggeringly gorgeous cosmos.

Enrollment:  $12 - one;
$20 for two!

Walk in registrations welcome.

The planetarium remains open!