Please join us on February 5th from 9:30 – 11 as we host an informative webinar that discusses our biennial RFP for research projects and introduces our Marine Extension Team, their focus areas, and recent projects.  We encourage prospective researchers to attend and learn how their research may help move the needle on critical ocean and coastal issues in Maine.  Our webinar will be hosted through zoom and participants can join here: https://maine.zoom.us/j/351643980. For questions, please contact Dan Weaver, Research Coordinator ([log in to unmask]; 207 581 4880).