2019 MEEOA Chance Auction Info Sheet

$10 per sheet of 25!

Here is a summary of what a "Chance Auction" is for those of you that haven't heard of it before:

There will be a number of “Chance Auction” items as part of the MEEOA auctions this year (we will also have a Live Auction, see the conference schedule).  Each item will have its own container where those that have purchase tickets can enter their tickets for a chance to win that prize.  You can put as many of your tickets in for as many items as you wish.  Each ticket is a chance for you to win that auction item!  At the end a ticket is drawn and winner is announced for each item. Each Chance Auction sheet has 25 tickets for only $10! That’s 25 individual “chances” or you can put all your eggs in one basket for that special item you want!

Chance Auction Tickets.JPG

Instructions

1.) you keep the “Hold This Stub” stub (please print your name on the back of it)

2.) Print your name on the back of the “Door Prize Coupon” stub and give it back to the Auction Committee (Rusty, Courtney, Breanna & Haley)

3.) Distribute your 25 tickets in the various containers for the “Chance Auction” items of your choosing

4.) YOU MUST BE PRESENT to win your items at the Chance Auction drawing as part of the MEEOA Business Meeting starting at 10:45am on 1/8/19

Rusty R. Brown
Academic Coordinator
Classic Upward Bound Program
301 Chadbourne Hall
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy