Thank you Mary Sinclair, you are a rock star!

Karen Hadley Keim
Director
University of Maine
Maine Educational Talent Search &
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493
207-581-3736
207-944-5756 cell

"Logic will get you from A to B.  Imagination will take you everywhere."  Albert Einstein

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 2:48 PM Mary Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As a Friday before a conference is likely to do, we had a couple of changes to make to the conference booklet. If you waited to print it off, you are lucky to get one of the more updated versions! The schedule and presenters are all still the same, but we have a last-minute confirmation of an additional sponsor, Machias Savings Bank, as well as a more accurate list of the conference committee.

The link I shared with you is updated, but here it is again.

Thanks everyone, Mary

Mary Sinclair
Student Services Coordinator
Upward Bound