Good morning,

I was the presenter for the Veteran's Benefits in the first concurrent session.

If possible I'd like any feedback on my presentation you may get (both good and bad). if parsing the data isn't possible please disregard my request.

Very respectfully,

Chris McGhee
TRIO Veterans Upward Bound Advisor
University of Maine