Happy New Year MEEOA-land!

Bowdoin UB currently has an opening for an Operations Administrator. We hope to begin screening candidates as early as January 9th.

Based at our offices in Brunswick, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys collaboration, managing projects and working with data—all toward our mission of removing barriers to higher ed.   Please share this posting broadly with your colleagues.

https://careers.bowdoin.edu/postings/5685

I’m looking forward to seeing folks at the conference next week. Who knows, maybe we’ll get snowed in together like we did during the ice storm in ‘98!  =:o

Bridget Mullen

Director

Upward Bound

Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011

Direct: 207-725-3104 l Fax: 207-725-3078

http://bowdoin.edu/upward-bound