Precious!

Thanks for inspiring us, Rusty!

From: MEEOA <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 31, 2018 at 10:37 AM
To: MEEOA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The possible treasures of the 2019 MEEOA Auction!

We are just days away from the 2019 MEEOA Conference and I wanted to put a bug in your ear about supporting the MEEOA Auction. Instead of fighting those long lines to return that navy blue seasonal poinsettia and leaping reindeer sweater your grandmother gave you (please refer to photo of Rusty circa 1984) perhaps a fellow MEEOA member has been searching a lifetime for it; perfect auction material! See you very soon and Happy New Year's!

Dooffy v2.jpg

Rusty R. Brown

Academic Coordinator

Classic Upward Bound Program

301 Chadbourne Hall

Office:207-581-3714

Fax: 581-2710

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talent"

John F. Kennedy