I was supposed to go to Yale to the game but some things came up including
a winter storm.  SO, I am safe at home watching on ESPN+ and you get to see
the box score in your mailbox.

Yale defeats Sty. Lawrence 3-2.

SLU was playing with a short bench.  They had only 4 defensemen.    They
were limited by injuries and illness.

Even the Yale announcers were saying that Dan Mannella played an
outstanding game.  Both Yale and SLU announcers said he was "standing on
his head.

First Period:
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 11
YU -  Tucker  - 14

Second Period:
12:24 - YU - Curti from E. Smith and Welsh - PP
14:31 - YU - Kemp from Pearson
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 23
YU -  Tucker  - 5

Third Period:
3:10 - YU - Lillibrfidge from Gaus and Pearson
13:46 - SLU - Gilmour from Gicewucz - PP
15:21 - SLU - Gleekel from McGeen
Saves:
SLU - Mannella - 13
YU -  Tucker  - 4

Josie's Player of the Game:  Dan Mannella

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!

Virus-free.