The Maine GIS User’s Group is partnering with the Maine Municipal Association for the Maine Municipal Technology Conference.  This year’s event is Friday May 10, 2019 at the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, ME.

If you are interested in presenting at the Maine Municipal Technology conference in our GIS track please contact Judy Colby-George ([log in to unmask]) as soon as possible.   We are looking for unique and interesting talks focused on GIS for municipalities.  Ideally your talk would feature some new technology or innovation that would be of interest to municipalities but we are open to most anything GIS.  Talks should be 30 minutes, or you can put together a panel discussion that would be a 60 minute slot.  We are flexible, so feel free to contact Judy with any ideas you think would be interesting.

If you are interested in sponsorship of the 2019 MMA Technology conference click here.

Judy Colby-George, GISP

Vice Chair

Maine GIS User’s Group

www.megug.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: