Well, blah!

We wanted YOU (Yes, you personally) to join us on Sunday night to admire the sweet sight of a total lunar eclipse.

Well, blah!
The weather has curtailed our plans, hasn't it?!

A monstrously powerful storm system is preparing to hammer punch us thigh-high into the asphalt this weekend so we won't see a blessed thing!   The University will be closed and, so, too, will the Southworth Planetarium.

Alas, we shouldn't despair!  In only 1035 days, we'll see the lunar eclipse on November 18-19, 2021.
(We won't see anything really of the May 26, 2021 lunar eclipse.)

Also:     We are not sure if we'll be open on Monday.  We might have to cancel the two matinees and postpone the first "Astronomy a la Carte."    We'll make a decision about Monday by 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.

Finally (and MOST importantly)  this storm has the potential to be immensely dangerous.   During the 24-36 hours of its visit, it could produce white out conditions.      Please use caution.    Find a beautiful place to be on Saturday night and plan to remain there until sometime on Monday.

Stay safe!
Be well!

Edward