Inspire your students with STEM role models!
Join us for a free webinar

Introducing STEM Role Models Through Literacy
Monday, February 11, 2019 at 3pm - 4pm ET

Join this free PD session to learn about elementary literacy resources you can use to introduce STEM role models to your students!

It's important to provide students with opportunities to find role models. As educators, we may want to suggest role models for specific behaviors and characteristics we think our students would benefit from — like opening up the world of STEM!

Sign up here:

You will need to sign up for a free basic account at opd.teq.com to view this webinar.

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference    April 24, 2019   •   Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME