Hello! We are looking for excellent alumni to represent our state at Policy Seminary 2019. This event will take place March 24-27 in Washington DC. I have attached the nomination form to this email and it will be posted on the MEEOA website.. The nomination form includes details about the event and nomination criteria. We would like all nominations back by January 18 and plan to notify selected participants by January 25. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!

--
Michelle M Richards
TRIO College Access Services - Upward Bound