Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that there are only 10 days left to register for the
2019 MEEOA Conference.  The conference will be held on January 7 & 8, 2019
at the Black Bear Inn in Orono, ME.  You can register for the conference
here <http://www.meeoa.org/conference_reg_info.php?id=5>.

*There will not be any on-site registration during the conference!*

Reminder about hotel information:
Price: *$79/night for 1 or 2 people*
Room Block Code: *MEO19*
Reservation Deadline: *12/26/18*
For reservations: *Call 207-866-7120 (You must call the hotel directly to
get the discounted rate.)*

We hope you will join us for the hospitality suite!

[image: image.png]

Attached is the tentative schedule as well.  I will send out one more
reminder before registration closes on 12/28/18.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I look
forward to seeing everyone in January!

Thanks,
Shelbie
Conference Chair

--
Shelbie Ross

Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center
316 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, ME 04469-5713
207-991-2851 (cell)
1-800-281-3703