The December 2018  issue of ACTEM's *Connected Educator* will be in members
mailboxes soon and is now available online at the following link:

*December 2018 ** - PDF Version
<http://www.actem.org/resources/Documents/ACTEMdecemberNews2018.pdf>*
------------------
This issue includes...
-  2018 ACHIEVE Award Winner - Eric Lawson
- 2018 Friend of Technology Award  recognizes Jenifer Van Deusen
- ACTEM 2018 Conference Wrap Up
- RSU 1 Staff Attend ACTEM 2018
- New Member Benefit - OverDrive EBook Collection
- Want to Attend a National Conference?
- ACTEM-ISTE Bus v.2019
- Maine DOE Newsroom
- Save the Date - Spring Leadership Conference 2019
- Software News
- Wonder Workshop
- Leverage Learning 2018 Recap
- Maine App Challenge
- Upcoming Events and more

The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and
Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to
provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and
influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy
deadline for the March 2019 Connected Educator is Feb. 15th.  Articles,
photos and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be
emailed to [log in to unmask]

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   *ACTEM 2019 Spring Leadership Conference  *•*  April 24, 2019   •
 Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME*