Register now for the Maine GIS User Group Fall Conference, spots are filling up fast.  MEGUG invites you to join us for our Fall Annual Meeting and Educators’ Conference on Friday, November 9th, at Bates College in Lewiston.  Register at www.megug.org.  We have an exciting agenda with two tracks, one for educators and one for GIS.  We cover topics on municipal government, 3D data, ArcGIS Pro, Global Mapper and Web Apps.  We also have a great vendor area for some of the most cutting-edge GIS technologies and of course many great networking opportunities.  Hope to see you there. We’re still accepting exhibitors if you’re interested. Don’t delay, register today!

Patrick Cunningham
Chair
Maine GIS Users Group
www.megug.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: