Excellent news. Sorry you had all of the stress though. Hang in there!

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 8:59 AM Shelbie Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Fantastic news, Laurie!

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:06 AM Alan Parks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
You and your team continue to do great work, Laurie. Congrats. --Alan Parks

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:00 AM [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations VUB team! Way to hussle!

Ginny Fowles Ward

Associate Director

Upward Bound

Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011

Office: 261 Maine St.

Direct: 207-725-3565 l Fax: 207-725-3078

http://bowdoin.edu/upward-bound

she/her/hers