Excellent news. Sorry you had all of the stress though. Hang in there!

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 8:59 AM Shelbie Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Fantastic news, Laurie!
>
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:06 AM Alan Parks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> You and your team continue to do great work, Laurie. Congrats. --Alan
>> Parks
>>

>> On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:00 AM [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations VUB team! Way to hussle! ☺
>>>

>>> Ginny Fowles Ward
>>>
>>> *Associate Director*
>>>
>>> Upward Bound
>>>
>>> Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011
>>>
>>> Office: 261 Maine St.
>>>

>>> Direct: *207-725-3565* l Fax: *207-725-3078*
>>>
>>> http://bowdoin.edu/upward-bound
>>>

>>> she/her/hers
>>>

>>> *From: *MEEOA <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Carol McGlinn <
>>> *Date: *Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 7:32 AM
>>> *To: *MEEOA <[log in to unmask]>
>>> *Subject: *Re: Maine VUB refunded!
>>>

>>> Congratulations Laurie!! Carol
>>>

>>> Carol McGlinn, Assistant Director
>>>
>>> TRiO College Access Services
>>>
>>> 181 Main Street
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> Presque Isle, ME 04769
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>>
>>> 207
>>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=181+Main+Street+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Presque+Isle,+ME+04769+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+207&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>> -768-9620
>>>
>>> 1-800-734-3636

>>> *Small actions can be like pebbles being thrown into a still lake, and
>>> ripples of hope cascade outwards and change the world. - Bobby Kennedy*
>>>

>>> On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 9:32 PM Laurie J. Davis <
>>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am thrilled to share that USM just received notification from the U.S.
>>> Department of Education that our TRIO Veterans Upward Bound grant has been
>>> refunded for the 2018-2019 grant year! The grant award notification shows
>>> that we have received $275,155 to serve 125 veterans.

> [...]
Betty McCue-Herlihy, Ed.D, LCPC, NCC
Associate Director of TRIO Student Support Services
204 Belfast Hall
University of Maine at Augusta- Bangor
85 Texas Avenue
04401
207-262-7820

*"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the
world*".
*Nelson Mandela*

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are intended only
for the individual(s) named in the text of the message and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly
prohibited.  Thank you for your cooperation.