Hi Kelly,
DEM's will be available in the elevation discovery tool when they get them
posted . (https://www.maine.gov/geolib/ediscovery/site/index.html)
This works best in Internet explorer don't try to use chrome.
I didn't see any DEM's from the new data in there just now. It will
probably take awhile to get them posted in this application
Joe Young