Mark your calendars! October 31, 4-6 pm. For this year's Fall Festival with UMaine Greek Life, the Orono Public Library is in cahoots with the town's "Trick, Trunk or Treat" event downtown on Mill Street. "Check out our feet" in the parklet with autumn stories (spooky or not!) and the return of our Library Fortune Teller! In the alley next to us will be games, face painting, pumpkin decorating and crafts hosted by UMaine students who have dared to come back for another holiday of collaborating! Wear your costumes if you must, have a little dinner downtown, and find out what is special about our feet. Heh, heh... BOO!

--
Louise Jolliffe
Youth Services Librarian

Town of Orono

59 Main Street

207-866-2556

A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a timely manner, though the most expedient communication would be through our Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of Maine Freedom of Access of Law.

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=1