If you have any READ posters you can part with, please bring them to
the MLA conference at Sunday River. On Oct. 2 (2:00 in Moonstruck) I'm
giving a presentation about an organization (Hands Across the Sea)
that's working to increase literacy in the Eastern Caribbean
countries, and I've promised one school that I'll try to get them some
posters for their boring library walls. If you bring them to the
conference I'll send them to that school. Maybe posters could be left
for me at the conference registration table?

Jane Babbitt