Hello Everyone,

At the state meeting in April there was quite a bit of excitement around Paradigm Shift and using their services in your programs. Since they have quite a bit of travel expenses, it makes sense to try to use them in coordination while they are here. We will be bringing someone here on Friday, November 2 to work with our Upward Bound Leadership Council students. If anyone would be interested in trying to work something out with them while they are here, please let me know.

Additionally, Camp at the Eastward in Starks is looking to bring High 5 to their high ropes course with the purpose of training facilitators and would like to invite a few more people to become certified, and share the costs. If you or anyone from your program might be interested in becoming certified, let's talk and I can tell you how to get more details.

Happy Fall!
Mary

Mary Sinclair
Student Services Coordinator