The September 2018  issue of ACTEM's Connected Educator will be in members mailboxes soon and is now available online at the following links:

September 2018  - PDF Version

September 2018  - Online Magazine Version

------------------
This issue includes...
- Are you Ready for ACTEM 2018?
- ACTEM Professional Development Reimbursement Changes
- Bring your Administrator to ACTEM 2018 for Free
- Wonder Workshop at ACTEM 2018
- New Vendor Partnership - Connection
- Book Review - Hacking Leadership by Joe Sanfilippo & Tony Sinanis
- ISTE 2018 Chicago
- Leverage Learning 2018
- Keynote Books
- Ed Tech's Must Read K-12 Blogs - Alice Barr made the list!
-  Microsoft Immersion Workshops - "Experience the Possible"
- Upcoming Events and more

The Connected Educator is a quarterly publication of ACTEM for members and Maine educators interested in education and technology.  Our goal is to provide a forum to present information and share ideas to enhance and influence education in Maine through the use of technology.

Please consider submitting content for publication in our next issue.  Copy deadline for the December 2018 Connected Educator is Nov. 15th.  Articles, photos and other content for inclusion in the next newsletter may be emailed to [log in to unmask]

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2018 Conference    Oct. 11-12, 2018   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME