ACTEM 2018 Conference
Oct. 11-12, 2018 •  Augusta Civic Center

The ACTEM 2018 Conference is only about a month away.  Have you registered yet?

ACTEM's 31st annual conference features the theme PriMEd for Learning. The conference is gearing up to be a great meeting place for collaboration, new ideas and inspirational presentations from national speakers and presentations from many of our peers in the State of Maine.

Register before September 21st for the Early-Bird Discount Rate!
One-day Pass  --  $130
Two-day Pass  --  $205
ACTEM conference registration is open at the following link:   http://www.actem.org/event-2952099

The ACTEM 2018 Conference program is now available online at the following link:   actem.org/ACTEM18
We would recommend downloading & installing the Attendify App on your mobile device for best viewing results.

Our Conference App -- Attendify
Search and download the Attendify app from the Apple App store or from Google Play.
Once installed, launch the Attendify App on your mobile device and search for the "ACTEM 2018" event.   The ACTEM 2018 event will show you the conference schedule, speakers (presenters) workshops, and information on exhibitors.

Don't miss this out on this exciting event!  Click here to register!

--

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director/Business Manager

ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
   ACTEM 2018 Conference    Oct. 11-12, 2018   •   Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME