Hi Everyone,

Our former elementary soon to be MS computer science/technology teacher has taken a job with code.org as a curriculum writer.
We had just hired him for out new position at the MS.
Falmouth is a great place to work! We have a very supportive community and a great group of educators. This position is a wonderful opportunity to create something new and exciting. See below.  Anne

Falmouth Middle School seeks a dynamic, creative Computer Science & Technology teacher. The successful candidate must be able to make strong, positive connections with middle school age students and champion computer science for all students. He or she will be an energetic and collaborative leader in helping us develop a strong program.

Pay commensurate with experience and education.  A generous and comprehensive benefits package is included.  Successful candidate must pass a district background check.

This posting will close on July 25, 2018.

--
Anne Macdonald
Instructional Technology Coach