Good Morning Everyone,
Our schedule for redirecting our REST services to a new URL https://gis.maine.gov/arcgis on July 1st as noted in earlier notifications had to be moved up to early this morning.
As many of you know we suffered a catastrophic failure in our system and as we worked through the repairs it became evident that we should institute the change now rather than wait until Sunday.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Joe

Joseph Young
Maine Office of GIS, Administrative Director
Maine Library of Geographic Information, Executive Director
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive<https:[log in to unmask],-69.802412,822m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb206d051eb934d:0x1075539d44caa8f0!6m1!1e1C:/Users/joseph.young.SOM/Documents/ArcGIS>
Augusta, Maine 04333-0145
Voice: 207-624-9539
Cell: 207-624-2664
https://www1.maine.gov/megis/
https://www1.maine.gov/geolib/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: