Greetings!

Ordinarily, the Daily Astronomer school year concludes the first Friday in August. This year I think it best for me to end the school year earlier.  You might have noticed that I haven't been punctual with the articles or, of course, with the quizzes, lately.    I cannot ascribe this inconsistency to anything in particular.   Perhaps I just need a vacation.   Even something one loves can sometimes prove exhausting.
This summer I shall continue to post the weekly night sky calendars on Mondays.     The DA will once again temporarily become the HA: the Hebdomadal Astronomer.    Hebdomadal is a somewhat obscure term for weekly.   However, I much prefer "HA" to "WA."

The Daily Astronomer will return on September 3, 2018.  The DA annual cycle will begin anew!

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for your kind words about the articles.
Thank you for the company.

Edward