Dear John - Nicely done! What a wonderful resource! Thank you for making this available and in such an easy to navigate format.

I'll share with our list members in case any of them have a keen interest in these early maps.

--

Mr. V. Kelly Bellis, ME PLS 2099 :: WQTS485
17 Union Street :: Ellsworth, ME 04605