From: Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Hockey-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2018 12:47 pm
Subject: NC$$ contest 1 results

2018 contest 1 results
I have spreadsheets going back to 2003.  This is the lower point value ever to win the contest.
Just to make us all feel better, the winner, Hannah Lewin is my 7 year old granddaughter.  And this is the 2nd time she's won in 3 years.

Perfect score = 22, results are after both tiebreakers wereapplied
1     HannahLewin         11
2  Charlie Shub2          10
3  Jay Punwar              10
4 William Groskreutz III 10