sending this to the list as u want opinions. i will keep entering the contests as long as you have them. i enjoy the competition. when it stops being fun for you, ask for a successor to see if anyone will take it over before stopping

sent from Charlie Shub's iPhone 5-c
(his mini iPad)
(cell) (719) 761-8778
(home) (719) 488-3634