http://www.createmakelearn.org/

For those of you who remember Sarah Sutter, she is one of the instructors.
This is a fantastic experience for STEM/STEAM/Tech Folks

*What WILL you CREATE MAKE and LEARN this summer *

*The Create Make Learn Summer
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h1CNzF5wy8oSANTuDFKyvxtXil6DFNek/view>Institute
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h1CNzF5wy8oSANTuDFKyvxtXil6DFNek/view>
provides a buffet of workshop and activities throughout the week. The
schedule will be created by your interest. Registrants will be sent a
learners needs and interest survey that will help shape this year's
schedule. Each year we bring together a unique set of mentors, maker
educators, and professionals to meet your needs and interest. *

*Feedback from 5 years of Create Make Learn attendees helps us to organize
workshop topics by strands! You will be allowed to attend workshops in
other strands. We model personalized learning practices and provide several
opportunities to reflect on and revise your goals and workshop selection
each day. *

*When you register for Create Make Learn Summer Institute
<http://www.createmakelearn.org/>, we'll ask you to pick the strand that
best matches your goals and skill level. *

Strand 1 - Make MediaStrand 2 - Get Started with Maker Centered Learning Strand
3 - Grow Your Maker Mindset Strand 4 - Advance Your Maker Skills
New Offering! One Day Boot Camps - Spend a full day with an experienced
maker educator and advance your maker skills with one of these prototyping
tools.

   - Sunday July 22 - CNC Boot Camp

   - Tuesday July 24 - Laser Cutting Boot Camp

   - Wednesday July 25 - 3D Printing Boot Camp